Exclusive Group Training (EGT)
What Is This ?:
- Exclusive Group Training (EGT) is the perfect middle ground between general class and one to one tuition.
- Each one hour class has a maximum of 8 students and follows a strict syllabus guideline, which promotes hugely accelerated progression.
- There are classes for each specific level so you will only be training alongside students in your skill category.
- Each class is co-ordinated by a professional full time instructor.
- We offer EGT tuition in Kickboxing, Thai Boxing, Boxing, MMA
What Are The Specific Benefits Compared to General Training ?:
- The small group environment promotes fast track growth and development for each student. Our professional instructors are able to assess you individually on a weekly basis to ensure that you develop both in confidence, fitness & skill level.
- General Training with no structure is on offer throughout the area at various clubs and centres. General Training at The Bulldog Ultimate Training Academy is structured and successful (over 20 years of consistent progress confirms this). EGT at The Bulldog Ultimate Training Academy refines our process even further, delivering a highly skilled student at a faster rate.
Can I Mix This With Other Training ?:
- For students who are specific one to one clients experiencing financial issues at this difficult time – EGT will still offer you accelerated development potential compared to General Classes.
- For students who are General Class members wanting to enhance your training program, but unable to stretch your finances to regular one to one sessions – EGT offers an excellent alternative. You will progress much faster than your club mates training only in General Classes (who are, don’t forget – already progressing faster than the majority of students attending part time clubs)
What If I Don’t Want To Mix My Training ?:
- Then why not start right away, from day one – exclusively on an EGT program and experience the difference immediately.
Where Do I Train ?:
- Our Main Academy in Old Christchurch Road is a fully equipped Martial Arts / Boxing facility. Situated on 2 floors, each is fully matted on the floors and walls.
- There are changing rooms and toilets on both floors. The 1st floor also has lockers and showers.
- The 1st floor is an open training area with plenty of Kick shields and pads, focus pads, crash mats etc.
I Have Some / No Experience, So Where Do I Start ?:
- That’s why we are here. EGT caters for total beginners upwards.
- Don’t worry if you have previous experience. After discussing your experience with you we will pitch you in at an agreed level. Our instructor will be able to assess you very quickly and ensure that you are moved to the correct class if required.
How Do I Know That I Am Making Progress ?:
- You will follow a grading or phase test system (depending on the style you are training in). This is the same system used throughout the Bulldog group only as an EGT student you will grade more often (because your enhanced level of tuition will allow you to).
- All grades & phase tests include elements of fitness, technique and skill. There is a strict process for marking each student and a high percentage pass mark is required for success. We do, however take into consideration any physical restrictions that a student may have at any time to allow as many people as possible the opportunity to progress.
How Often Should I Train ?:
- The answer to this is very simple – You Get Out What You Put In!
- It is important that you enjoy and get what you need from your training. If you want to “learn a few moves”, then one class per week will get you started. We recommend a minimum for those who are a little more serious to attend at least twice per week.
- Don’t forget that EGT is designed to accelerate your progress, and you can help this process by the regularity and consistency of your training. We find that a minimum of two classes per week maximises potential.
How Do I Pay ?:
- For EGT you are able to pay as you go if you wish. At the end of each EGT class the instructor will book your next one with you and you will need to pay for it then.
- There is also a “Credits” scheme allowing you to purchase an amount of classes and receive a discount for doing so. You will still need to book your lesson each time to ensure that space is available.
Do I Have To Be A Member ?:
- Yes, we are a members only academy. This system has been in operation for a number of years and has allowed us to maintain the standard of student entering the academy. We are very aware that whilst you may really enjoy your training, it only takes one idiot in the class to spoil it for everyone.
- Despite the big reputation of our successful fighters team it is an urban myth that suggests a person needs to be “super fit” or “something special” to walk through our doors. Everybody starts somewhere and each of you has specific and personal goals – We want to help you achieve them, and being a members only club it allows you to be surrounded by friendly people, who are initially as apprehensive as you are. We aim to make you very comfortable in your surroundings, very quickly – then you can concentrate on the business of learning!
If, after reading the information you feel that you would like to be part of this unique and successful concept – why not drop us an email, call the academy (01202) 294223, or just come in for a quick chat!
EXCLUSIVE GROUP TRAINING - THE WAY FORWARD FOR 2011 !